Gensokyo Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gensokyo Paradise

Touhou Crossover Role Playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: Empty
PostSubject: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:12 pm

What does everyone think about me temporarily using some of the existing characters as NPCs to help get the story moving?

In all honesty, I was expecting us to get some of them much sooner.
Back to top Go down
https://gensokyoparadise.rpg-board.net
Mokou
Mokou

PostSubject: Re: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:31 pm

Reimuuuuuuuuuuu

Seriously though, the rest are all so mainstream, that no body wanted to pick them.

THE IRONY
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Mokou wrote:
Reimuuuuuuuuuuu

Seriously though, the rest are all so mainstream, that no body wanted to pick them.

THE IRONY

Yeah, pretty much, lol. If we're doing something storyline related that effects Gensokyo and the main characters aren't involved AT ALL, then something's wrong with that picture.

The reason they're the main characters is because they have busybody-type personalities, something protagonists almost always have to have if they don't have someone forcing them to go or some other kind of motivation.

Think of Reimu as the Police who has to make sure everything in Gensokyo isn't going to explode or something else stupid that screws with everyones lives.

Marisa....is usually involved by proxy so she can steal from whoever's involved.
Back to top Go down
Mokou
Mokou

PostSubject: Re: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Admin wrote:
Mokou wrote:
Reimuuuuuuuuuuu

THE IRONY

Yeah, pretty much, lol. If we're doing something storyline related that effects Gensokyo and the main characters aren't involved AT ALL, then something's wrong with that picture.

The reason they're the main characters is because they have busybody-type personalities, something protagonists almost always have to have if they don't have someone forcing them to go or some other kind of motivation.

Think of Reimu as the Police who has to make sure everything in Gensokyo isn't going to explode or something else stupid that screws with everyones lives.

Marisa....is usually involved by proxy so she can steal from whoever's involved.

Reimu as a police officer? She'd see someone go speeding by her, and be to lazy to chase after.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Mokou wrote:
Admin wrote:
Mokou wrote:
Reimuuuuuuuuuuu

THE IRONY

Reimu as a police officer? She'd see someone go speeding by her, and be to lazy to chase after.

Actually, she'd likely go after them, complaining the whole while, and if the driver was a human, let him or her go with a warning, if a youkai, she would blow him or her up, destroy the vehicle, and take whatever they had on them for payment.
Back to top Go down
Mokou
Mokou

PostSubject: Re: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 2:16 am

Admin wrote:
Mokou wrote:
Admin wrote:
Mokou wrote:
Reimuuuuuuuuuuu

THE IRONY

Actually, she'd likely go after them, complaining the whole while, and if the driver was a human, let him or her go with a warning, if a youkai, she would blow him or her up, destroy the vehicle, and take whatever they had on them for payment.

Because she doesn't give second chances to everyone, including youkai cause she's too lazy to kill them? *Smirk*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:38 am

Mokou wrote:
Admin wrote:
Mokou wrote:
Admin wrote:
Mokou wrote:
Reimuuuuuuuuuuu

THE IRONY

Because she doesn't give second chances to everyone, including youkai cause she's too lazy to kill them? *Smirk*

I said "Blow them up" not, "Kill them", obviously. For more details on Reimus mannerisms: http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Curiosities_of_Lotus_Asia/Chapter_01 http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Curiosities_of_Lotus_Asia/Chapter_02
Back to top Go down
Mokou
Mokou

PostSubject: Re: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Admin wrote:
I said "Blow them up" not, "Kill them", obviously. For more details on Reimus mannerisms: http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Curiosities_of_Lotus_Asia/Chapter_01 http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Curiosities_of_Lotus_Asia/Chapter_02

"I said I wanted you to shoot him! Not kill him!"
"But, people wanting me to shoot him mean kill him!"
"I wanted just to scare him!"
"So you thought of SHOOTING him?!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Mokou wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I said I wanted you to shoot him! Not kill him!"
"But, people wanting me to shoot him mean kill him!"
"I wanted just to scare him!"
"So you thought of SHOOTING him?!"

Youkai explode all the time, with the "PTCHOO". Usually into power ups.

Back to top Go down
Mokou
Mokou

PostSubject: Re: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Admin wrote:

Hmm, I killed Reimu in IN, and she exploded. Do humans explode instantly and suddenly come back to life later on? I'm pretty sure it's a arcade boss-like element like every other Danmaku game. Raiden's bosses die the same way. You fight the boss, they lose, they blow up, continue.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Mokou wrote:
Admin wrote:

Hmm, I killed Reimu in IN, and she exploded. Do humans explode instantly and suddenly come back to life later on? I'm pretty sure it's a arcade boss-like element like every other Danmaku game. Raiden's bosses die the same way. You fight the boss, they lose, they blow up, continue.

Not gory explosions, more like "blasting off" explosions.
Back to top Go down
Mokou
Mokou

PostSubject: Re: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:39 pm

Admin wrote:
Mokou wrote:
Admin wrote:

They blast off yet talk about giving you info for your next location or where to go pretty calmy it seems.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Mokou wrote:
Admin wrote:
Mokou wrote:
Admin wrote:

They blast off yet talk about giving you info for your next location or where to go pretty calmy it seems.

Lulz, game mechanics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:   Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever: Empty

Back to top Go down

Meant to discuss this in the xat, but whatever:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gensokyo Paradise :: General Discussion :: Lounge-
Jump to: