Gensokyo Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gensokyo Paradise

Touhou Crossover Role Playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ridiculous, Hilarious Stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown Entity
Unknown Entity

Ridiculous, Hilarious Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Ridiculous, Hilarious Stuff   Ridiculous, Hilarious Stuff EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:38 pm

On a spontaneous whim, I decided to create this topic, basically how this works is: State some ridiculous yet humorous things here.

Why I did this: I was searching a game message board when I found this:

"Go instantly get a job in the music industry by putting "Rock Star" in the desired position box of a Sears application. You must make three albums that outsell Michael Jackson and The Beatles' total sales combined. You may only write your songs blindfolded while on lethal amounts of crystal meth and ether. Your only alloted instrument is a keytar from a bargain bin at Toys R Us and a Banjo with no strings. Then you must swim to a desert island and build a helicopter out of no more than seaweed, peanut butter, and sea turtles to escape."

and that's basically how this topic works, feel free to add your own.
Back to top Go down
Unknown Entity
Unknown Entity

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous, Hilarious Stuff   Ridiculous, Hilarious Stuff EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 3:40 am

"The thing I miss most from the other game is the ability to throw burning dogs off a roof. Every time I did it, the screaming in my head was silenced for a while."
Back to top Go down
Mokou
Mokou

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous, Hilarious Stuff   Ridiculous, Hilarious Stuff EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 2:40 pm

"Sorry guys, gotta go afk, grandma fighting ninjas."

"Afk. Pool on fire."

"afk, fish on roof"
Back to top Go down
Unknown Entity
Unknown Entity

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous, Hilarious Stuff   Ridiculous, Hilarious Stuff EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 2:17 pm

http://www.cracked.com/article_18797_the-7-most-offensive-adaptations-classic-comic-books.html?wa_user1=4

http://www.cracked.com/article/209_6-hilarious-attempts-at-brainwashing-kids-with-comic-books/?wa_user1=3

"Indeed, the saddest part of Brain Drain! is that the real students who entered an essay-writing contest to win a cameo in this comic book make a one-panel appearance as brain-drained imbeciles. Notice how Marvel was kind enough to label each child so bullies knew exactly whom to taunt into homeschooling."

That's actually a pretty common thing for those "contests", lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ridiculous, Hilarious Stuff   Ridiculous, Hilarious Stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Ridiculous, Hilarious Stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gensokyo Paradise :: General Discussion :: Lounge-
Jump to: