Gensokyo Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gensokyo Paradise

Touhou Crossover Role Playing

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

(DL)(RTS) Touhou Boushoen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mokou
Mokou

(DL)(RTS) Touhou Boushoen Empty
PostSubject: (DL)(RTS) Touhou Boushoen   (DL)(RTS) Touhou Boushoen EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:40 am

Still tinkering with the game since it's in Japanese, but oh well.

UPDATE:It has built in matchmaking. Whoopie, no need to wait for people. It also has hamachi and such as well. Enjoy. By the way, the download is now 1.9. It's the current one. A LOT of changes, but yeah, you get the point.

Some mentions:

Red > Blue > Green > Red. Just saying.
Red is Melee, Green is Ranged, Blue is Magic.
Red, Green, and Blue are all melee until you raise your tech level to Normal.
Heroes such as Reisen, Remiu, Marisa, Alice, or Youmu, all get spells at Normal, Hard, and Lunatic tech levels.
There is more units, but since it's different for each faction, it's up to what faction you're playing.
There's eleven factions. It's unclear to me if you can use the boss faction from the storyline, but I'm not adding it. The boss faction I also have no idea who she is.
Faction Teams:
3 Heroes: Reimu, Marisa,Suika.
EoSD: Sakuya, Remilia, Flandre.
PCB: Youmu, Yuyuko, Yukari.
IN: Reisen, Eirin, Kaguya.
PoFW: Medicine, Komachi, Eiki.
MoF: Sanae, Kanako, Suwako.
SWR/UNL: Iku, Tenshi, Giant Catfish. (Giant Catfish hahahaha)
SA: Rin, Satori, Utsuho.
UFO: Murasa, Shou, Byakuren.
Fairy Wars: Sunny, Star, Luna.
Solo: Alice, Dolls.
Solo: ZUN.

Download: Here

The game also has online. There's another 2 modes in the process of being released via patch.
The game also can have under to 8 FFA, or 4v4, 2v2v2v2.
There's also a random section for a random faction.
A lobby for matchmaking is in the making.
Game was released August 15th.

If you want more information on playing ask me here or pm.

Oh, and it's got English. The menu is English and some parts in game are in English, but 85% of it is Japanese. The translation patch is being worked on as of today, August 18th.

Some of the music by the way:
EoSD Theme
IN Theme
SA Theme
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: My Youmu/PCB Guide.
This is for PCB, and what I do. Yes, you can use Yukari's portals, but I'm just going to give a brief overview of the start of what I do.
Alright, now, take all your workers at start and mass to the buckets of beer. Keep doing so, also, keep making more and more workers. Take Youmu and scout within your surrounding area. Now, make a few houses when you max 10/10. Keep building more and more workers. Now, split them almost half, to the trees and gather mushrooms. Keep making workers, never stop. Build a library. Max your first beer well spot, then max the second. Gather 500 very fast, then upgrade to normal. As this goes on, make roughly 3~5 red summoning barracks. Now, spam some melee infantry repeatedly. If you want, should get Yukari now, but it's up to you. Now, once normal is upgrade, make more workers on beer, mushrooms, and now knowledge. Upgrade Youmu to normal. Upgrade your red infantry into normal. Continue spamming normal red infantry for a bit, then mass the enemy. They're quick, fast, strong, and have a lot of health at the start. I usually keep doing this all game. If you have Yukari, you can use your portal to make them get to the enemy faster and attack. Youmu's special is an AoE attack, which is really good in fights. Once you get to Hard, I sometimes make a few blue summoning barracks and produce a few blue books, just for that epic range attack, while spamming red infantry to keep up the harass and to tank the damage.
Back to top Go down
Wonder1ver
Wonder1ver

(DL)(RTS) Touhou Boushoen Empty
PostSubject: Re: (DL)(RTS) Touhou Boushoen   (DL)(RTS) Touhou Boushoen EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:07 pm

ZUN IS the boss.
Back to top Go down

(DL)(RTS) Touhou Boushoen
Page 1 of 1